We want to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item within 15 days of delivery for a full refund, subject to meeting the requirements of our refund policy.
In this returns policy, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Colourbox.
- You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by Colourbox within 15 days of delivery for a full refund.
- Contact our Customer Care team on 09 415 5625 or email@example.com to initiate a return. You will need to provide your invoice / job number, contact details and reason for the return.
- Items should be returned in their original product packaging and all paperwork, including a copy of your invoice / job number. Allow 5 days for processing
- Ship the return package to:
8a Piermark Drive
- All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. (We require that returned items are insured during delivery to safeguard against loss).
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding delivery charges within 10 business days of receiving your returned item. We will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Items purchased from us online can be returned by hand at our premises listed above. Please ensure that you have a printed copy of your online tax invoice / job number with you.
This returns policy is governed by the laws in force in New Zealand. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
- By using this website you are agreeing to the terms of this returns policy.
- We reserve the right to modify our returns policy as our business needs require.
- We will post such changes on our website, after which your continued use of the website shall be deemed to be your agreement to the modified terms.
Non Eligible Items
- Any item of consumable stock or collateral that has been partly consumed.
- Items that have been modified or customised to meet individual customer requirements